Planning for Business Owners
Growing a successful business can often look easy to those on the outside. They don’t see the difficult choices one must make every day or understand that it’s about more than just money. Cultivating a business requires a robust passion for what you’re doing.
We bring a similar passion to what we do: helping you navigate complex financial choices to optimize what’s best for your business and your life.
Every year there are new regulations and sometimes subtle rule changes that create opportunities for successful small business people to better manage their wealth.
We can help you:
- Set up retirement plans for tax deferred savings and growth.
- Evaluate and establish a non qualified deferred compensation (NQDC) plan if appropriate.
- Diversify your investments by going beyond just reinvesting in your business.
- Put in place key man insurance to make sure resources are available to overcome any interruption or tragedy.
- Evaluate what your business will need to generate to fund your desired retirement lifestyle.
- Manage duration of investments to correspond with business cash flow needs.
- Reduce tax liability impact on succession planning.
Avail yourself of our expertise by calling 860-835-ARCH (2724) for a free consultation.